The Notebook Lover's Guide to Analogue Productivity
New book coming soon!
I'm working on a new book about using good old pen and paper to get more (of the important things) done. Here's what I'll cover:
Analogue systems for staying organised
- Bullet Journal
- ... and more! Plus interviews with the creators of these systems, and people using them to be productive every day.
Beyond the systems: Tips, hacks, and techniques for organising your life and work
- Project planning
- Habit/recurring task tracking
- Journalling/keeping a commonplace book
- Effective note-taking (including sketchnotes)
The science of productivity: What research shows about how we work, and why
- Finding motivation when you can't be bothered
- Planning techniques for a more efficient workday
- How to work less and get more done
- How cognitive biases affect your planning, and how to overcome them
- How stress affects your work, and how to use it to your advantage
- Why we procrastinate and how to overcome it
- ... and more!
Sign up below to be notified when the book launches.