Monthly Review: December 2018
2 Jan 2019 13:04
Last month of the year!
- Christmas! I don't really care much for Christmas, but it's a nice excuse for present exchanging and to see some family that don't live nearby.
- Published my first CocoaPod! I've been working on a Swift framework to wrap the Exist API and make it quicker and easier to work with the API in my various iOS projects. In December I got the first rough version of the framework released and shipped as a pod, which I'd never done before. I found the process of publishing my pod really tricky, and spent ages debugging issue after issue, but I'm glad I stuck it out and got it done.
- Started working on a Vapor (server-side Swift) project. This may not go anywhere, but it'll be a good learning experience even so.
- Started publishing monthly reviews again.
Here's a yummy french toast brunch I had, that came with an ice cream cone on top:
And here are some gluten-free vanilla cupcakes I made in December:
✔️ Publish two blog posts
✔️ Ship a side project update (this can be any public update on any side project)
My first release of my CocoaPod covers this goal.
- Publish two blog posts
- Finish drawabox lesson 2
- Release one side project update
- Release the current beta update of Exist for iOS